This article applies when:
- Participates in video calls
- Registering a child's presence via QR Codes
- Share photos/videos
Typically when you try to do any of the actions listed above, a pop-up should appear requesting permissions to access the camera and/or microphone.
To solve this problem do the following:
- Find the ChildDiary application icon
- Long press the ChildDiary application icon
- Select "settings
- Under permissions, activate camera access
- Uninstall the ChildDiary application
- Re-install the ChildDiary application on your Smartphone or Tablet
- if you don't know how to do this, check this article
- When you click on the camera icon a pop-up will appear requesting permissions to access your device's camera and image gallery. Give the requested permissions.