TABLE OF CONTENTS
What they are?
Observations are a tool that can be used to make your documentation.
Similar to Microsoft Word, Google Docs, ... you can create documents with titles, text, photos, videos and more!
What I can do with the Observations
- Articulate the logs with your curricular parameters
a) See this article for how to add pedagogical intentionality to your records
- Assess the Planning
a) To know how to assess your planning see this article
- To do the pedagogical reflection
a) See this article to know how to make your pedagogical reflection
- Setting Next Steps
- Creating Observation Logs for individuals, several children or the whole group
- Changing Record after saving
a) To learn how you can save drafts of your logs see this article
- Document different types of records with multiple elements of your choice throughout the record