How to store the identification in the child's profile?
Modified on: Wed, 29 Dec, 2021 at 11:24 AM
TABLE OF CONTENTS
What details can I add
For each child you can add the following data:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Admission date
- Authorization for photo registration (yes/no)
- out-of-school trips authorisation (yes/no)
- External identifier (registration number in the institution or for integration with other platforms)
- Citizen card number
- Social Security number
- Health user number.
- Food Restrictions
- SOS Medication
This data will be included in the Attendence Report. To find out how to consult the Attendence Report see this article.
How to add details for each child
- Log in to your Group
- Select the "People" option
- Click on "Consult" on the card of the child you want to add data to
- Select the "Edit" option
- Use the various fields available to add the desired data
How to consult the child's details
- Open the page of the Group the child belongs to
- Navigate to the "People" tab
- Choose the "consult" option of the corresponding child
- Click on the button "more details".
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.