The Curricculum Report allows you to see at a glance which areas of your Curriculum you have worked on.
With the Curriculum Report you can choose:
- Your name to see everything you have done with your group
- A child to see everything you have done for that child
To view the Curriculum Report simply:
Step 1 - Select the "History" option.
Step 2 - Choose "Curriculum Report".
Step 3 - Select who you want to reflect on (yourself or a child)
Step 4 - Set the reflection period
Step 5 - Press "Search".
- The "arrows", allow us to explore the curriculum parameters
- The "coloured dots", are an indicator of how much you have observed in a particular area
- The "numbers", represent how many times the curriculum parameters has been used in your documents
- The "green buttons" show the observation records that have been made with the curriculum parameters
- By clicking on the green buttons you can view the observations you have made using that curriculum parameters