In this article you will find the step-by-step guide on how to use your ChildDiary account to communicate with your Educator and keep track of your child(ren)'s day-to-day life.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Create account
- 2. What to do if I can't log into my account?
- 3. Installing the application on your mobile/tablet
- 4. Getting started
- 5. Viewing Information
- 6. Searching for Information
- 7. Calendar
- 8. Sending Messages to the Educator
- 9. Gallery
- 10. Participating in a video call with your Educator
- 11. Registering my child's entry/exit
- 12. Notifications
- 13. Privacy and Data Protection
- 14. Help
1. Create account
Family members WITH access to ChildDiary receive an email invitation from the Educator.
Check that you have received the email in your junk/spam box.
To activate the account you must:
Setp 1 - Follow the link provided in the email
Step 2 - Create a password
Step 3 - The password must be at least:
- 6 characters
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 lower case letter
- 1 number
- Example: Educator1234
2. What to do if I can't log into my account?
Check out this article to find out what to do if you can't log into your account.
3. Installing the application on your mobile/tablet
To find out how to install the app on your mobile phone or tablet see this article.
4. Getting started
From now on you can start receiving information about your child.
You will have access to:
- Daily routines
- Events and video calls
- Gallery with videos and photos
5. Viewing Information
When your child's Educator shares information with you, you will receive the notification in the app.
You will also receive this information within the platform, in the red bar at the top, next to the "bell" symbol.
6. Searching for Information
To find out how to search for your child(ren)'s information see this article.
To consult the shared events, you can do it in two ways:
Option 1 - Select the "Events" option in the filters
Option 2 - Select the option "Calendar" in the red bar
8. Sending Messages to the Educator
See this article to learn how to send messages to the Educator.
To learn how to view and download the photos and videos shared with you see this article.
10. Participating in a video call with your Educator
See this article to learn how to participate in video calls with the Educator.
11. Registering my child's entry/exit
To find out how to register your child(ren)'s entry(s) and exit(s) using QR codes see this article.
To learn how to manage the Notifications you receive see this article.
13. Privacy and Data Protection
For help, just press the blue "Help" button on your account, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.