TABLE OF CONTENTS
What profiles can a member of the team have
- Manager: Has access to all the Groups and all the children. He can add team members
- Educator: Has access to the information of the children in his groups
- Assistant: Only has access to the Daily Routines, the Calendar of the Groups he/she belongs to. To be able to see Observations and Messages the managers needs to allow this profile.
The professional category does not have to equal the type of profile Within ChildDiary
How to add team members
Only user with the "Manager" profile can add or chage new members
Step 1 - Select the Group that the new user will have access to
Step 2 - Select "+ New user"
Step 3 - Fill in the data of the new user
Step 4 - Select the new user's Profile
Step 5 - Save
- The new user will receive an email with instructions on how to activate the account
- To add an Educator/Assistant to multiple Groups see this article.
- If an error appears when adding a staff member, check that the user has not been deleted. To do that see this article